I finally got my generator repaired as well. I had been having a difficult time trying to find an alternator that would fit. I eventually went directly to fischer panda and they shipped me a new alternator along with a new mounting bracket which was required in order to mount it.
I also removed the mainsail and have had it re-cut by doyle sails. The job went well and Brad was able to get a lot of shape back into the main. Brad is going to do a little more cutting along the bottom and it will be good to go (next years Beancrock here we come:).
Whats next? Well the sailing season is over its getting pretty cool to go out but you never know there might be one sail left.
After I winterize the boat I will begin my winter projects which include.
1) more insulation around the fridge and freezer.
2) hinge the AC electrical panel for better access
3) determine how to change the impeller on the yanmar, it doesn't require changing but I need to know how.
4) add a group 31 battery for starting and combine my three 8 D batteries into the house bank.
5) Change out my battery selector switch to an iscolator set-up so that we are never left without juice to start up.
6) straighten out the ac electrical panel ( will have professional help for this one and it is scheduled for January).
7) resolve my ac power issues for the water heater and the washer and dryer see number 6:)
8) refinish the woodwork around the companion way it getting a little tired fro sun exposure.
That should be good
In the spring we will determine if we will add an arch and solar panels then or wait a bit.