- Resolve power issue for water heater and washer dryer.
- Resolve by David Evens marine electrician bad cct feeding both units.
- Add starter battery and combine 3 X 8D’s for house bank.
- I installed built shelf and David wired
- Install battery combiner so will always having starting power available
- David installed and added fuses to everything coming off my batteries.
- Replace hoses and repair aft waste tank.
- I removed the tank and installed new hoses
- Re-gel coat aft waste tank locker.
- Joyce cleaned sanded and gel coated locker while tank was out.
- Replace y valve fore and aft heads and replace hoses.
- I replaced both y valves (not a nice job)
- Replace macerator in forward head.
- I removed and installed new macerator along with hoses (yuck).
- Install AIS transceiver and run nmea to chart plotter.
- It took a while but I got this sorted and ran all the wire (David wire up powere while he was on the boat)
- Resolve air in water pressure system
- Wow this was the most frustrating problem to find. I spent numerous days and replaced a pump until my buddy John finally found a fitting that was hidden from view had cracked. Replaced fitting and I was finally able to pressurize system. Yay
- Install new pressure pump in system
- Installed a new pump after my pressure pump packed it in. I ordered a second pump while trying to fix my water problem so now I have a new spare….
- Get main sorted out re-cut vertical battens etc…
- Brad and Grant at Doyle were able to get some shape back into the main but it will need replacing.
- Replace rub rail on port side
- I removed the old rubber with some help and replaced the entire section.
- Fix leak on starboard chain plate’s
- Haul boat sand and apply new anti-fouling replace zinks
- Replace two ports
- Gel coat repair cock pit and bow
- Sort forward show and organize
Follow Rose Lee in real time by clicking this link. https://forecast.predictwind.com/tracking/display/RoseLee
Spring 2016 to do list
Follow Rose Lee live with the link below